Sunday, March 18, 2007

So much stuff... so little time. Damn.

My time in the UK is drawing to a close, and while there are many, many things I want to write about, I do not have the time right now. Until I have time to write about that, all I have to share now is my itinerary for my 15 day trip to Italy, starting on Thursday:

March 22: Arrive in Milan at 2pm. Spend night.
March 23: Day in Milan. Catch overnight train to Naples at 10pm.
March 24: Arrive in Naples at 8am. Day in Naples.
March 25: Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius.
March 26: Amalfi coast and extra time in Pompeii or Mt. Vesuvius, depending on how many rocks were left unturned.
March 27: Catch 8am train to Rome. Day in Rome.
March 28: Vatican city, other sights.
March 29: Take in some more sights. Catch 4pm train to Florence.
March 30: Day in Florence.
March 31: Pisa.
April 1 : Orvietto.
April 2 : Catch train to awesome natural spa hotel outside of Sienna.
April 3 : Still at awesome natural spa hotel. See a bit of Sienna.
April 4 : Catch 11am train to Ravenna. Day in Ravenna. Catch 9pm train to Milan.
April 5 : Fly back to the UK and hope I don't get held up too long in customs this time.

So there's a rough sketch of some of the things I'll be writing about upon my return.

Until next time...

With Love,
Joey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home